Friday 23 January 2015

IQCG Challenge No.12 - Anything goes with Thank you

Hi Guys,

I am Shruti from Eenzy Beenzy and I am very glad to be a part of the DT for IQCG 2015. A heart felt 'Thank you' dear Shylaa for having confidence in me to inspire others with my creations. Eenzy Beenzy for me has always been about spreading happiness and smiles and I hope I am able to sprinkle some of it here!

The awesome DT here is doing a fabulous job to keep everyone inspired with their creations. If you have been thinking to work on your creative side - its the perfect time to get inspired and take the first step.

Here is the card I made - A pretty simple one to start with. I used light tones of pink and mauve to give it a soft look and the pearls add to the elegance.
I used my printer to type the sentiment - The font I used is lavanderia.


Here is a closer look at the flowers - In my opinion quilling is all about patience! Even if it is a simple flower - if done neatly will look perfect.




I hope this gives you enough inspiration to get started - Submit your entry either to our facebook album or email us indianquillingchallenge(at)gmail(dot)com

Winner will get gift from Crafterscorner
www.crafterscorner.in

Looking forward to have a look at your lovely creations.

Happy Quilling,
Shruti@Eenzy Beenzy

2 comments: