Saturday 3 January 2015

IQCG Challenge No.12 - Anything goes with Thank you

Hi Friends!
This is Aditi from PaperCreationsByAditi. Thanks Shyla for giving me this opportunity to be a member of design team for the Indian quilling challenges.

This is my first post as Design team member for the IQCG. The theme which was chosen by the DT's is ‘
 Anything goes with Thank you which is a month long challenge.

When I sat down to think about thank you, my parents are the first one to come to my mind. In last many years I haven’t said explicitly thank you to them so I decided to make something related to parents with thanks.

Next thing was to decide what to make. I have decided on the words first. As I want to thank them for their support so tree comes to my mind.  So decides to quill tree with birds.

So here's what I made....


I was not satisfied with the tree above so added more leaves at the top part. 


                           
Hope I have inspired you to start with the ideas.

Looking forward to see your entries :) Post your entries to IQCG Challenge No.12 Album

Lots of love and Hugs
Aditi

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so elegant, Aditi. I loved the monochromatic quilling with a pop of little red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful..I loved the idea behind your project and fab Quilling !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the concept, design and the quilling....white on white with a pop of color looks awesome !!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Quilling ..love the idea .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautifully done. The thought that went behind making this card makes it all the more beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all, Can anyone enter into the quilling challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i am also a quiller n want to parcipate in the above challenge.
    Bt i don't know how to post, please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pls send us your project picture through email - indianquillingchallenge(at)gmail(dot)com

      Delete