Friday 15 July 2016

DT Inspiration IQCG #28 Stencil it

Hello Friends!
I'm Priya Mishra from Quilling By Priya. Today I'm here to share my DT post for Challenge #28 " Stencil It". I'm sure you ppl have checked the beautiful inspiration by my DT friends here.
Here's my take on the theme
A Card


This is a simple card. I used Timholtz Flourish Stencil and Distress Ink to get this background. A Doily and a quilling flower to give a contrast look and a 3d tag, some laces n pearls to complete the look.


A Layout
This is a loyout here.I have used Papers from Papericious for the background and Tim holtz Flourish stencil and home made texture paste to get the stencil effect. Used two different inks to color the doily and the edges of the tag and background pages. Finally added some quilling Butterflies and flowers along with mdf cutouts to match the tag. The picture is also given some height by using a chipboard and layers of papers from Enogreetings.

Hope you like my creations. Looking forward to see ur beautiful entries. Have fun and Happy Crafting.
Submit ur entries here : Indian Quilling Challenge

Thanks,
Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment