Sunday 24 July 2016

DT Inspiration IQCG #28 Stencil it

hey everyone!!!
Shivani here, Today its my turn for the inspirational post for this month's challenge "stencil it". I hope you guys are having fun and inspired enough with the inspirational posts by my fellow talented DT members. I really had fun with this month's theme. For this month's theme I have made a mix media monogram. For a long time I wanted to try this and when I got to know this month's theme I knew I was going to make this. For the monogram I got a MDF base letter "A". I have given various textures using different stencils. Embellished the base with a few quilled flowers. I hope you guys will love my take on this month's theme as much as I loved making it.
So guys, Do participate in our ongoing challenge "stencil it"

Thanks for stopping by:
Shivani

No comments:

Post a Comment