Thursday 27 October 2016

DT inspiration post #31

Hey everyone!!
It's me Shivani from Rangavali. I am here to share my DT inspiration for this month's challenge Bingo.

This time we are having Bingo challenge you can choose horizal or vertical lines and diagonal as well. I have chosen the middle vertical line. Blue, flowers and glitter. For my project I have altered an empty tin. I have always loved the idea of upcycling things which seem unusable otherwise so this tin was lying around for a long time now. I wanted to make it useful and use in my home decor. So I have altered it
 As per line chosen by me I have used glitter on the base of the tin. I have decorated it with glitter sheet and tape and on it I have done quilling, blue color flowers. I hope you all will like my project and get inspired to participate.
Thank you,
Shivani

No comments:

Post a Comment