Saturday 19 November 2016

Guest Designer - IQCG#32

Dear Quillers,

Hope you are working on our current challenge on Plant theme.

I am here today introduce our first guest designer - Shivani. Her quilling works are beautiful and perfect. She blog at Shivanicreations.

over to Shivani,
I am software engineer by profession and crafter by passion with my blog shivanicreation.blogspot.in. It gives me lots of energy and peace of mind. 

I am very thank full to IQCG for giving me a golden chance to enhance my skills by giving some inspiration. Special thanks to Shylaa for her support, belief and love.

I am very much excited to share my work as a guest designer.This month's topic is Plant love. Hope you all will get inspired by my project.


That's a beautiful project from you shivani!. Thank you.

Hope you are inspired. Stay tuned to more inspirations from our Design team

Happy Quilling!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my work Shylaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful work Shivani. Especially the curling plant is so amazing..

    ReplyDelete